Monday, August 13, 2012

Photos Tomorrow!

Sorry, to anyone awaiting pictures from the Georgian Bay boat trip! I took 330 photos, and I need to sort and edit. We arrived home late last evening, and today I have a long day at work. So, tomorrow you will start to see some.

I have to tell you, though, the place was magical! Georgian Bay, is a place of many moods. And we saw several of them in quick succession. We saw brilliant sunshine, intense thunderstorms, fall-like lead-gray clouds, and mists reminiscent of Ireland. We traveled through an area called Thirty Thousand Islands, and moored for the night, just off Moon Island, in a human-free cove called Nightingale Bay. Glorious, glorious, glorious, that's all I can say!

Come back, take a look later tomorrow! You'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!