Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Certain Ethereal Quality

I love it when the light is just so. I don't mean at the Magic Hour, that time an hour or so after sunrise and the same before sunset, when the light is golden and everything takes on such a rich hue. Love that, but that's not what I'm talking about it. This effect that I'm talking about those moments when the the light filters through leaves or flowers (or hair, for that matter) in that lovely, diffuse way that gives the subject an other-worldly glow. It's almost surreal.


















Those are the moments that I'm glad when my camera is nearby! Light makes or breaks the photo, and when the light is just right... it's MAGIC!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos Glen...light does make it magical!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!