Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Adversity or Opportunity?

The last 24 hours have been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. A day that started well, ended with a phone call from my doctor with some surprise test results. Made me realize a lot of things, like how fragile and uncertain that our lives can be. Made me first frightened, then angry, then depressed, and FINALLY, determined to do all that is needed to win my ongoing battle with health issues.

I have lived through a coma and near-death six years ago. I wasn't supposed to survive that. BUT I did, and have lived a pretty normal life for most of the intervening years. THIS little detour will not deter me.

And the photos will resume TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!