Thursday, September 27, 2012

Golden Dreams!

As the autumn season of colourful foliage begins in earnest, one of the major thematic colours is certainly gold. I am a fan of all fall colours... rusty reds, coppers, golds, leathery browns... but in this part of the country, golden yellow is certainly one of the predominant hues in the fall foliage, as well as in the hardy few flowers that remain until frost.

I only have a few photos of the foliage this season, as leaf colour is just now beginning to be noticeable. But the colour, as expressed in the world of flowers, is a common enough theme in my existing pics. So, until I get out tomorrow to take more current photos, lets take a look at some of my older "golden moments" of photography!






























Hope you enjoyed... see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!