Saturday, September 8, 2012

I CAN be bought, you know!

I can be had, for a price! Or at least my PHOTOS can. Pretty much any of the photos that you have seen on my blog can be purchased. If you live in Toronto, I can deliver in person, saving both of us time & money. I'm not set up for international money transfers or credit cards yet, until the website is up & running. However, an international money order would work.

If you're interested, we can discuss prices. Price will depend upon size desired. Also, if you're local, it could be pre-mounted. I'm reasonably priced, and I'll do my best to send any orders as quickly as possible.

One important thing to mention: to contact me, send me an e-mail to: natureofglen@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!