Thursday, September 13, 2012

Indoor Still Life

I love nature, and taking photos of it, obviously. But not all things that fascinate me are found outside.Sometimes I find interesting combinations, textures, or lighting inside as well. Fascinating doesn't only live outside!

Here are a few of those things I've seen, that caught my attention. Just to let you know, I don't like to play with the lighting, unless absolutely necessary, and that holds true in these photos. Portraits are different, but I didn't call my site NATURE of Glen for nothing. I don't like to artificially pose or light my subjects.




























These are just a few of those indoor shots that caught my eye. Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!