Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Bees & Hornets & Wasps

This time of year, bees and their like get a little dopey. Their life cycle is nearly at an end, and with the cold weather now making its presence known, they fly a little slower, sit still a little longer. I find them on my balcony, and if I leave the balcony door open a little too long, I find them sitting on my curtain rods & clumsily buzzing about the apartment.

Bees and their cousins perform a crucial task in pollinating many of the world's food crops, some make delicious honey, and ALL are part of the natural cycle of life.

Bees have always fascinated me. Let me show you some of my small buzzing friends...























Aren't they the 'bees knees'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!