Friday, September 21, 2012

Moving Ahead, Slowly

Well, I forgot last week that Mel, the man who has created my logo, was on vacation. So I didn't yet get my copies of my official logo design. He SHOULD be back on Friday, so hopefully by this time tomorrow, it will officially be in use. So looking forward to that, so I can proceed with business cards, and other related things.

Meanwhile I have printed a half dozen trial run copies of a 2013 calendar of my photos, some of which may change before a more OFFICIAL 2013 calendar is printed. They are ready for pickup on Saturday.

So, slowly but surely, I'm moving ahead with the Nature Of Glen Photography project. I'm so happy, and excited with each little step!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!