Monday, September 3, 2012

My Toronto!

I am not a native-born Torontonian. in fact, there are very few of those living in Toronto. Most Torontonians have adopted Toronto as their home, whether from elsewhere in Canada (like me) or from the rest of the world (the majority). Like many who have arrived here from elsewhere, I sometimes miss home.

But most of the time I'm very glad I live here, in this large, multicultural, fairly clean, fairly safe, generally tolerant city. It's far from perfect... but it's a lot closer than most large cities. So, say hello to my hodgepodge collection of 6 million people... Hello T.O.!











































I hate your traffic, man, but I DO love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!