Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thanks for a Great September!

Yes, I know there's still a day left in the month, but I wanted to take the time now to thank everyone who has helped make September a record month for pageviews... over 1,200 and still counting! We also welcomed several new countries as far flung as China, Mauritius, and Albania.

As we enter October, I look forward to many new chances for photos and for my own brand of chitchat and  commentary. Most of all, I look forward to new friends visiting my blog from new corners of the world. I also hope to have my website, natureofglen.ca , up and running!

Until then, thanks again to all my blog friends, far and near, known and unknown, who have visited this month. I appreciate you one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!