Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome Korea, and Welcome Back Russia!

Yesterday was a much slower on on my blog: no new photos, and far fewer pageviews than I've had in a while. But two noteworthy things DID happen yesterday & early today, my first pageview from the Republic of Korea (South Korea), and the return of my friends from Russia.

Welcome to you my friends! If you would like to comment, or just say hello, you may add comments in my blog. Don't worry about perfect English. I will be happy to hear from you!

With the addition of Korea, we now have 24 countries represented among my blog viewership! And I look forward to hearing from ANY and ALL of you one day.

Regrettably, Imay not have time to add photos today, either, as I am working a 12 hour shift. However, I will be back tomorrow with new photos, and new comments!

See you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!