Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful!

Today was Thanksgiving here in Canada, a time when we are thankful for another year's harvest, and for all the good things that are in our lives. I have much to be thankful for, despite the many rough patches that life has sometimes dealt me. I am blessed with a good family, wonderful friends, the privilege of  a life in one of the more peaceful & prosperous parts of the world.

I am alive, despite a near brush with death six years ago. And today, while cool and crisp, was gloriously clear and lovely! I am blessed.











































I give thanks for all of it!

1 comment:

  1. the way that you make use of light makes your pictures all that more stunning

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!