Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

One of the great things about being on sick leave over the holiday period has been the time to ENJOY the season! Last year, I worked over 70 hours during the week leading up to Christmas. Christmas became something to survive, rather than something to enjoy. This year, by contrast, I'm  doing a lot of holiday baking, shopping when I want (without the pressures of no time to do it!), and enjoying the season more than I have in years!

As, I've walked around the city, I've stopped to look at the lights and decorations, taken the time to stop and smell the spices, the chocolate, the baking... well, you get the idea!

Here are just a few pics, some from out in the city, and others from our tree, at home. Enjoy!!














Looking forward to the week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!