Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Late Glimpse of Christmas

Sorry, everyone!

I thought I'd have more time, and take more time, to work on my photography (and this blog) during my leave of absence from work. Not sure if it was the busy Holiday season, the need for so much extra sleep, or a simple case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). In any case, I didn't take a lot of photos, and I spent even less time here on my blog.

So, with a sincere apology, I present to you a little glimpse of the holiday season, as seen through my lens. There are a lot more pics, but most involve a lot of people shots... people I don't want to get releases from, just to post on here!





















So, Hope you all had a great Christmas... and I wish you all the best of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!