Friday, February 1, 2013

A Lovely Winter Day... In & Out!

Today here in Toronto was cold but, for a change, sunny. After all the darkish, grey days we've experienced lately, the sunshine was a welcome blessing! So, it was a good day for a brisk walk... for awhile at least!

So, armed with my trusty camera, I headed out for some fresh air & photo ops with the world. I enjoyed myself for a short time, but, soon enough, Old Man Winter's icy fingers tweaked their way under my layers for protective clothing. What to do when several blocks from home, but near Jarvis & Carleton? Why go into the greenhouses at Allan Gardens, of course!

I know you have all seen far too much of the place lately, but how could I say no when several plants all-but BEGGED me to take their picture? That would simply be wrong!

So, of course, I obliged the insistent flora, and gave them the photo op they demanded of me!




































Seriously, if you live in the city, or ever come to visit, Allan Gardens is a place you must simply stroll through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!