Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Preview of Colour

One of the things I absolutely cannot stand about late winter is grey, Grey, GREY! I'm tired of low light, dirty snow, and the general lack of brilliance and colour.

My favourite respite from this, as all my regular readers know, is Allan Gardens, specifically the lovely old Victorian-era greenhouses. During the worst of winter's onslaught, it is my sanctuary of light, of colour, of fragrance.

Some of you, many of you, may feel the same need of light and colour during our long cold winter season. Come with me for a shot of brilliance to inoculate ourselves, at least for a while, from the deadly, drab greys!




































Hope you enjoyed today's colour therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!