Saturday, April 27, 2013

Glorious Day!

What an incredible day: temperature (finally) approaching 20C, brilliant, intense sunshine, and green, luxuriant life popping forth everywhere the eye turns! Even here in the downtown of a glass and cement metropolis, Spring is hard to miss. Pub and cafe patios flood with patrons eager to savour a pint or a latte al fresco. Tufts of grass, tree buds, and early spring flowers seem to grow by the hour. Life, real life, is returning to the Big City.

Naturally, Nature twisted my arm and "forced" me out on another meandering walk. Who was I to resist her charms? So, off I went, camera in tow, to catch a further glimpse of my favourite season.

Come, walk with me! You know you want to...











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!