Thursday, June 20, 2013

Roses are Red, My Love... (and Pink and Yellow and...)

Ahh, but how I love roses! Tea roses, floribundas, rugosa, old English ones, wild ones: it really doesn't matter. Each has its' own variation upon loveliness. Some are more about the spectacular size and wild colour. Others rely upon the sheer number of blooms hanging pendulously from overburdened branches. Other are all about the perfumed air that they create, especially on humid summer evenings.

But of this fact be sure: there has NEVER been a rose that didn't entice me, one way or another. And as long as my senses remain functional, they will always ensnare me in their varied charms!

Blessed be the gift of the family of 'rosacae'!































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!